Aaargghh! I still am not able to upload any pics from my computer to blogger. As soon as I get this figured out I will be posting some pics...i still have pics from Christmas to post! Have a great day everyone!!
MMMmmm....I feel relaxed just looking at your vacation getaway hot spot. Sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a great time. I've been having computer issues this week, too. Very annoying. Have a good weekend.
Hey Janice! Your vacation sounds wonderful!!!! Oh, that would be fun to get away! We just moved to Murrieta. Not too far from you, I think. Let's get the boys together sometime to play! How old are your twins? Dayton is 4 1/2. Hope your feeling good! Congrats on little boy #4!!
WOW!!! We are soo surprised to hear about the 4th boy addition to your family!! Congratulations!! And how perfect that will be for Carson! You guys are inspiring with your getaways, someday I want to be like you!!! Until then I'll live through you! Miss you guys! Love ya, Karen
4 comments:
MMMmmm....I feel relaxed just looking at your vacation getaway hot spot. Sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a great time. I've been having computer issues this week, too. Very annoying. Have a good weekend.
Hey Janice! Your vacation sounds wonderful!!!! Oh, that would be fun to get away! We just moved to Murrieta. Not too far from you, I think. Let's get the boys together sometime to play! How old are your twins? Dayton is 4 1/2. Hope your feeling good! Congrats on little boy #4!!
WOW!!! We are soo surprised to hear about the 4th boy addition to your family!! Congratulations!! And how perfect that will be for Carson! You guys are inspiring with your getaways, someday I want to be like you!!! Until then I'll live through you! Miss you guys!
Love ya,
Karen
You need to get that camera working already- I miss your blogs!! How you feeling?
Post a Comment