Kris and I had an AMAZING 4 day weekend in Pebble Beach. We actually honeymooned there but Kris has never golfed the course. He was thrilled to golf with a friend and also the CEO of his company...and to shoot really well to top off the day. I myself enjoyed of course relaxing in the spa and had a few much needed maternity spa treatments. (my back has been killing me this time!) I wish I could put into words how unbelieveably beautiful PB is and the weather was perfect.
Saturday night we went to a dinner with some people from Kris's company and not knowing the name of it found ourselves at Fandango's a great restaurant that we had eaten at the first night of our honeymoon. It was fun for us to return..and a nice surprise!
13 comments:
Glad you were able to get away! Looks like a blast and so relaxing!
Janice, you look awesome! Pregnancy looks GREAT on you! Looks like a fun trip, we'll have to get over there one day!
Wow Janice, you look awesome! So glad you have such great parents to let you get away without worrying about your kiddos. Looks like a great trip!
What a sweet pic of you and Kris...doesn't even look like your preg.
you guys are so cute! i am glad you had this chance to get away before baby #4 comes.
we are on for this sunday. what time would work well for your family, 4:30ish?
Spencer will be so jealous about Pebble Beach golfing! I can't even tell your prego, Jan. You look good. Your get-a-way sounds wonderful.
I hate to say what everyone else said but you do not look pregnant. I am 2 months behind you and look way bigger!! You look great. I remember even with the twins you barely showed. What's the deal with that? Lucky you:) We love it up in Pebble Beach, we have missed our annual trip the past 2 years your pics make me sad:( Glad you had a nice get away!
I can't look at your blog anymore. It seems that every time I check there is another amazing trip to be jealous of...just kidding (sort of). Agreed! You don't even look pregnant. You deserve all the relaxation you can get. I am so excited to see baby #4 and here how that goes. You are supermom!
How nice that you were able to get away, just the two of you. Looks like you had a great time!
Darren loves golfing in PB! It's so beautiful there- love it! You and Kris look so cute!!
You look so good! I can't believe you are 9 months preg! What would we do without great parents!?!? I'm so glad you got to go away without kids. I think everyone should do it at least once a year. It's so great to be husband and wife and not mom an dad! Can't wait until he comes! Hope you're feeling well.
You look fantastic. Dr. P said you already had your little guy. I am happy to know that I did not miss that. Please call me so we can catch up. Praying for an easy delivery and transition. Lots of fun the last few months for you guys. I am so happy for you Janice. Sheela
So happy you had the chance to get away. You both look so happy together. What a beautiful couple and what a beautiful family you have! We're so excited for you. Jeff loves the photos too!
Post a Comment