I heard, I am excited to see what they will have! Not that I really need anything, but who can pass up a good deal if you find one?:)
Where will it be?
OMG!!! Where????
Sorry I forgot to mention that... There is an outlet mall about 20 mins North of our house in Lake Elsinore. We don't have a regular Pottery Barn yet, but I think I am even more excited to get the outlet. = )
Ooh, I love outlet shopping! I will have to make a trip out!
I could hardly believe my eyeswhen I was there a few weeks ago...it's an exciting day!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I heard, I am excited to see what they will have! Not that I really need anything, but who can pass up a good deal if you find one?:)
Where will it be?
OMG!!! Where????
Sorry I forgot to mention that... There is an outlet mall about 20 mins North of our house in Lake Elsinore. We don't have a regular Pottery Barn yet, but I think I am even more excited to get the outlet. = )
Ooh, I love outlet shopping! I will have to make a trip out!
I could hardly believe my eyeswhen I was there a few weeks ago...it's an exciting day!!!!!
Post a Comment