Fathers and Sons campout!! They had a great time! Some of you may know that Kris and I are not big campers but they did awesome and had a great time. My mom came out to help me get some things ready for the baby. We had so much fun and she was a huge help..we are getting closer! Since we are having our 4th boy I guess we better really learn to like camping and the outdoors...well, at least Kris. I am still not sure I can get there, I just don't see the fun in it. MAYBE, if we purchase some sort of RV I could try that??



Kris and Dad..Lakers fans in there element! Next game...Wednesday night!

Random picture of Carson getting into the fridge, eating coolwhip. How could you be mad at that face?
6 comments:
We are on the countdown to our Father and Sons - three more days! My boys LOVE camping, including Brandon. But, I am the same as you. I have been once or twice for a night. You have to make sure there is running water, bathrooms, etc. It is also nice if there is a bike trail, a swimming lake, things like that. I don't like to just play in dirt! I love the picture of Carson! Too funny. It is hard to not laugh when you find something like that! Fun to be on the baby countdown!
Looks like the boys had a fun time. Good job Kris for getting them out there. Jacob was glad to see them there this year!!!
I saw Jenna & Ashley on AI all night!! We had so much fun spotting them throughout the show!
i know i was gone every month in april. it was crazy!! st thomas and st. john were gorgeous. cute camping pics. when are u due?? i would love to see u one of these days!
I love Fathers and Sons. You are lucky because you get a free weekend once a year! I still have my girls around (which is still a blast!).
I want a belly picture! How are you feeling?
So sorry our Jazz will beat your Lakers!
Love you Jan- Miss you.
I'm with you! We are not camper either. The only time Jeff goes is at Father's and Son's. That when we do our Mother's and Daughter's. Totally different! They camp, we go to a nice hotel!
Love the coolwhip face!
Carol
Post a Comment