I can't believe it is May 1st already! This morning I was on my way in from the grocery store and was greeted by Carson on the porch and as I picked him up he very sincerely started to point out all of the flowers to me growing in our yard. As I put him down and wathced him smell each one I wondered how I had walked by each day and not noticed the beauty around us. I sat out on the porch for a while and watched Gavin and Collin find ladybugs. Today I am grateful for my boys for helping me notice the beauties of spring!

5 comments:
Janice: Do you remember that time after church when you guys were getting in the car and I had a ladybug on my shirt and I showed it to your boys and Gavin completely melted down? I think it scared him. He was so small still, I felt so bad! I guess now I've got a little one that age and anything after church will melt her down so probably he wasn't afraid just tired. :) But either way, I'm glad that we didn't scar him for life!
We love spring too! It's a wonderful world!
I think Colorado missed the Spring memo! Looks beautiful there, Hopefully next week we will get it! Your boys are so sweet, I love it!
Your flowers look beautiful! I love spring. Utah is just getting warm again and the flowers are starting to bloom. I did go out yesterday in my flip flops and froze...so I guess it's not THAT warm yet, but it beats the snow.
Your boys are so cute! The twins are growing up and look so handsome! MIss you guys! can't wait to hear the news of the arrival of baby number 4!
Post a Comment