Since my dad was young his parents took an annual trip to Bass Lake and the tradition has continued for 40+ years. I have never once missed a year at Bass Lake in 27 years but this year with Hendrix being a little tricky and Kris's work schedule, We stayed behind and sent our 3 boys with my parents, Scott, Ashley and Jeff. We are so sad to have them gone and aren't sure what to do with our time but are so glad they are having FUN!! So, THIS is what it's like to have 1 baby! We had 2 from the start...it's so easy!! ( but a little too quiet..I miss my boys) Can't wait to see them on Thursday!
6 comments:
I hope you enjoy your one on one time!!!
We are sad we couldn't make it this year too. I hope you do enjoy your time with your little guy. It's nice to get back to familiarity though. Have a great week!
Jealous! I wish I could go. As for having just one at home, that has to be a vacation in itself!
Enjoy your break! Just one little baby...might be a slow week for you. The boys will have a great time at Bass Lake.
They will have so much fun! We have not been in years...
We had such a great time but missed you tons. Presley and Nixon had a blast with Gavin & Collin. We all could not stop talking about how darling Carson is...are you kidding me? He is seriously the cutest, happiest, smiliest, receptive, adorable little thing I have ever seen. Too precious. What a wonderful fam you have!!! Lucky mama!
Post a Comment