I just ordered this first one but don't really like it because the canopy doesnt come down far enough... it seems to aim upward.

I am thinking about maybe these....
Bumbleride's Indie Twin stroller

BOB Revolution's Duallie

Phil and Ted's Dash

Dreamer Design's Uptown

What do you think? I love the Phil and Teds because I can use it as a single once Carson is a little older. I used to feel bad for kids when I saw them on the bottom of these but I dont think babies care....its kind of a neat idea!
Maybe I should just go for one of the side by side strollers?
What do you think?..............
Do you have a jogger you LOVE...Double or Single ??????
7 comments:
Definately Phil & Ted's-- LOVE that one!!! That's what I would get. Good luck. :)
I have a Schwinn Free Wheeler 2 Jogging Stroller. Which I love and have had for almost two years. I have had to pump up the tires twice...but other that that it's great. However, I really don't have anything to compare it to. All of these look great. Of course the BOB and Phil & Ted are probably fabulous...I probably would have gotten those- but they are pricey. Good luck. Tell us which one you decide. Hendrix is so cute. I loved your post about Mud soup. You are such a great mom.
strollers are hard because it seems people have such different uses for them. I have a schwinn jogging stroller. I can't remember the style, but I think it might have been discontinued. I love it because of the nice big wheels, but out here we don't have nice smooth sidewalks or great streets for that matter, so we needed something sturdy. Also, I have never had a swivel front tire, I opted for the other one. I like how mine easily folds down and the tires are easy to put on and off. Anyway, good luck with that. I know I'm not any help but it's fun to talk about the things you love. It looks like the Phil and Ted's looks the best especially for your little one. I looks super comfy for the kids.
strollers are hard because it seems people have such different uses for them. I have a schwinn jogging stroller. I can't remember the style, but I think it might have been discontinued. I love it because of the nice big wheels, but out here we don't have nice smooth sidewalks or great streets for that matter, so we needed something sturdy. Also, I have never had a swivel front tire, I opted for the other one. I like how mine easily folds down and the tires are easy to put on and off. Anyway, good luck with that. I know I'm not any help but it's fun to talk about the things you love. It looks like the Phil and Ted's looks the best especially for your little one. It looks super comfy for the kids.
oops, I didn't mean to publish twice :) Now three times.
Mine has the stationary front wheel, so it can be hard to maneuver. I wish I had some good advice for you. I do know everyone that has the moving front wheels love them and there is a thing called a kangaroo pouch that you can bundle up the newborn and strap them in the stroller.
Phil & Ted's looks like the best bet to me. Wish I would have found that with Carl and Nathan. Narrow and the toddler can get in and out pretty easily. Saw it just yesterday @ Legoland and thought of you! I think the key is as long as it's easy to move you can't go wrong.Good luck choosing!
Post a Comment