Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another thing I love about early church is being able to have friends over for dinner!  We had our friends the Johnsons over, they have 4 GIRLS and their oldest 2 are twins also!


The next day Gale and I went to Food for Less....I had never been to one but, Gale heard about this sale they had.  Basically Cereal was on sale for 4/$4 and there was a coupon some boxes of wheat chex for $3 off of 3 boxes of cereal.  Sooo.. If you get 4 coupons and 12 boxes of cereal your total is $0!  
In the end we had 48 boxes of cereal in my car and a grand total of $0!  

10 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh, i am impressed! I have been tryig to shop with coupons, but it seems like I end up spending more money....

Kristol said...

Church is nice when its that early. You go and get home and you still feel like you have some day left. Wow...all that cereal! You're stocked up for a while?? Maybe not with all those hungry boys to feed!

A said...

Hi Janice! I'm so glad you found it, so now I can keep up with your family too! It's so nice to see everyone's beautiful kids and see how blessed their lives are. Also, so jealous about the cereal!

Anonymous said...

that is SO awesome! Cheerios is the BEST!

Melvin and Carly said...

Wow! Wish I'd known about that sale and coupon! Glad you're stocked up.

Janice said...

Carly~ I actually meant to post this monday so people could go if they wanted to but things got a little crazy and by the time I posted it, it was too late..Sorry! :)

Cyndi said...

Great deal! What fun friends.

The Trotter Family said...

Awesome deal! You guys are stocked up. Hope your kids like Cheerios!

*Shelli* said...

The plus side of early chruch is having tha afternoon to do what ever! The other day Craig rushed out the door. I thought there was an emergency with him leaving so fast! He called me out of breath and said...all the cupons were pulled off by the time he got to food 4 less. At least they were still cheep and great for our food storage!

Danielle said...

That is hysterical!