It has been 4 years since we have moved and I think I forgot how much work it is! Kris and I both are exhausted! I have been so busy getting ready for the move and now my laundry is out of control... ugghhh! I am going to need a vacation after this move is over....if I make it that far.
This weekend we went over to the house to take a few things over and measure a few things. My sister Ashley was so sweet to watch the boys and she had a cute movie/popcorn party set up for them. She is so good with the boys and they love her. Thanks sooo much Ash!!


~ A few comments that I have heard over the past 24 hours~
From the moving company estimator " Wow... You know you have a lot of stuff, right?"
....Not something I wanted to hear, I guess I will be purging more stuff!
From Gavin this morning " Mom, isn't today St. Patricks Day?"
I have been so wrapped up in the move, I totally forgot that it is St. Pattys Day. After a quick clothes change so nobody gets pinched and a thought to have a leprechaun visit to turn the bath water green tonight, might help with the fact that we didn't have our usual green breakfast.
5 comments:
Man, I feel for you! Moving sucks and we have to do that too in a couple of months. Not looking forward to it. So you haven't filled us in on any details. Where are you moving to? Did you sell your house in Temecula? If you are looking to get rid of some things, you can throw them my way!
Let me know if I can help you at all with packing, cleaning, whatever. And we take hand-me-downs too. :)
It's funny how all that stuff seems to add up over the years! Let me know and I can come over and help or have the kiddos over to play. If you need de-junking tips I can help with that too.
oh my goodness, i wish i was there to help you like you helped us. so what is the news on the house, both of them?
Moving is killer! We haven't moved in over 14 years! I can't imagine what a nightmare it would be! Purge! Purge! Purge!!!!
Post a Comment