Decorating rice krispie treat cars to go along with our family night lesson.
Collin and Carson
Gavin, I love his big eyes! He's so cute!
For Fathers day last year we all pitched in and got my dad a ride in the Goodyear blimp that that was being auctioned to raise money for our ward. It has been a lifelong DREAM of his and a once in a lifetime opportunity!! We were only supposed to be able to bring 4 people but there were 2 open seats on the blimp so all of my boys got to go!
Its amazing how this crew of guys help the pilot land this thing!
Gavin, Collin and Carson with the pilot.
Co-pilot Kris
Co-Pilot Collin
Carson was actually not old enough to ride but since the pilot thought he was so verbal and friendly, she gave him permission to ride. They have to load on one at a time while the others wait a certain distance away and she said most kids are too afraid so they set 5 as the age limit.
He loved it and flew around the little souvenir blimp they gave him, for days!
We were glad Scott got to go before he left on his mission!
Phew...they made it down safely!
We joined the OC Zoo which is nice because it isnt ever really crowded.
Collin wearing Hendi's hat
Riding on the train ~ Collin, Carson and Daddy
Gavin and Carson having fun on the carousel
Nintendo DS has been the new thing around our house. Kris and I are a little addicted too... super mario bros is way too fun. We have our own contests after the kids go to bed.
Now we are only 20 minutes from Legoland, and its a beautiful drive down the coast! We decided to renew our passes and I took the boys by myself one day last week. It was a beautiful day and we had such a great time. I absolutely love Legoland, it is so clean, well manicured, never crowded, perfect weather, nice people and perfect for families with young kids... especially boys!
(Carson had a little accident in the car with his lemonade which will explain his random outfit I found in the car)
Gavin building the perfect car to race down the track
Collin ~ look mom, no hands!
Gavin the race car driver
Hendrix taking it all in, wanting to to everything the older boys did.
Last weekend was the fathers and sons camp out. they camped on the beach this year which was a fun change. Here they are on their way!! You could definately feel the excitement in the air all day long as they waited to leave. Finally in the car!
They sure look relaxed!
Papa brought kites for them to fly!
Carson watching a movie before bed.
I had a great time hanging out with this cute guy! We met my mom and sister at the mall and did a little shopping and ate dinner at PF Changs. We discovered that Hendrix loves steamed dumplings! He ate 2 of my 4 and wanted more!

This was a crazy weekend. It was my sister, Ashleys birthday, mothers day, fathers and sons and Kris and I's wedding anniversary. My dad, sister and I surprised my mom and flew Jenna home for mothers day, so i picked her up early saturday morning and we met at breakfast... she was so surprised.
Now that we are only a few miles from the beach Kris is taking up surfing again. It has been a little while (10+ years), but he is excited to get back into it!
Jeff came over to help him wax his new board.. or as I like to call it, Stew. I love the board and think it is beautiful... I'm not really sure if surf boards are supposed to be "beautiful"... but it is :)
Last night, Kris and my Dad took Gavin and Collin to an Angels game so I took Carson and
hendrix to the grocery store. Carson loves to push this little cart and help with the shopping. It keeps him entertained and teaches him about different produce and foods. I actually love to shop with him because he cracks me up the way he bips around the store like he owns it!

These cute fans were knocking on my door late last night after the game.. looks like they had a good time!
4 comments:
Hi Janice! What day did you go to Legoland last week? Logan and I met up with friends from San Jose last Friday. That would have been weird to be there the same day! Let us know when you are heading out this way. We would love to see you guys! We miss you!
Great post!! I love being able to see what you have been up to!! Happy Anniv.
Wow...you move and get even busier!!! How fun to be by the beach again. It's the one thing I miss about living in SD. What a great experience for the boys to go up in the blimp. It sounds like the move was well worth it for your family, since you can be closer to your fam which I know is so important to you. Glad to see all of you so happy : ).
It sounds like you have been really busy the last couple of weeks! It's so hard to stay on top of the blogging. But you are one I look up to with being so diligent. What an awesome chance to ride the blimp! And father's and sons looked so fun. Jeff, Drew and Luke went for the last time before Drew goes on his mission. It sounds like you are loving your new location! Are you gonna start surfing too? You could get yourself a new "Beauty"!
Post a Comment