Carson is a huge toy story fan and loves all of the characters, especially Woody, Jesse, Buzz Lightyear and Bullseye. As we were walking through Disneyland we saw Woody and nobody was around him. We ran over, only to find out that the only way to meet him was to eat at the Woodys Roundup BBQ. It was all you can eat and there was only a few other people there. The worker said it had just opened recently and not a lot of people knew about it... aside from the fact that it's a little pricey! But the experience was fabulous! If you have toy story lovers, it is a must try!!
Carson's mouth stayed like this, in awe for a while.
Jesse drinking Carson's apple juice!
Dessert was this fun display of cupcake cones... they were delicious too!
6 comments:
It's about time they put something fun in that spot!! Looks like tons of fun!! I am going to check it out next time I am there. Do you guys have passes? We do!! Love it!!!
I want those ice cream cones right now!!
Oh what fun. Is that behind Big Thunder Railroad? I remember it being a BBQ place that was real yummy, and then the closed it down. Anyhow, looks like Carson really enjoyed Woody! The boys are getting big! Please tell them Jake and Emily say Hi!!!
Marilyn~ yes! it is behind big thunder railroad. i guess they closed it for a while and re opened it as woodys round up. the food was really good! ;) We miss you guys!
I have seen that a couple of times and have been wanting to take Micah there. How pricey is it? I think he would love it. Looks like you guys had a blast and those cupcake cones look yummy!
I love the cupcakes! The boys look like they had fun...even Hendrix :)
I want those cupcakes in a waffle cone right now! They look SO good!
Post a Comment