A few weeks ago we were lucky to have Kris's Mom visit with us for 2 weeks! She lives in Jerusalem and since we don't get to see her too often, we were all in heaven having her here. The boys call her Safta, which means Grandmother in Hebrew.
I think we wore her out... we started with Disneyland!
We all enjoyed riding on the big pirate ship!
We also went to the Legoland Aquarium
Collin and Gavin love their Safta!
We took her back up to the valley to spend the weekend and observe her sabbath. During that time Jaime was in town and brought her cute kids over to visit! It was so great to see her and catch up!
My boys had fun playing with Joey
Hendrix and Brooklyn
On the way back up to the valley to pick up Kris's mom, we stopped off at Kris's Grandparents home for a quick Birthday Celebration for Hendrix! They had this adorable cake for him with ice cream.
Collin and Grandpa Brink!
Hendrix checking out Grandmas neclace
Yay! Now Saftas back with us!
We hit some traffic on the way home and just when the kids started to melt down, she saved the day with yummy cookies and baked goods!
The next day we were off to Sea World! I forgot how much I love sea world.. we had a great time! My boys are really in to sea life and sea animals so it was perfect for them.
Riding on the elmo ride by themselves! I was so nervous Gavin on the end was going to go flying out... they landed safely though...thank goodness!
Gavin having tons of fun! Look Mom, No Hands!
Ok, so this is a random picture...but, Hendrix was really fussy so I got him a churro. He wouldnt eat it and was in this daze with pieces hanging out of his mouth and all over him and the stroller. It was so funny that he sat this way for so long and didnt move. I took him out and got him cleaned up and he fell asleep a few minutes later. Poor guy, he was just tired. Such a doll!
As Safta says, This is like dressing an octopus! He is so wiggly when getting dressed! She gave him a bath and got him all jammied up!
We went down to the beach one evening which was beautiful and so warm. They had a great time building sand castles and watching daddy surf!
Are you tired yet??? I am!! The next day it was off to Legoland!
We spent a few days shopping and at the pool and splash park! The boys had fun swimming with her in the pool and I love that she loves Target as much as I do!!! Just writing this I miss her so much and am so glad to have such a wonderful Mother -in-Law! Love and Miss you !!!
5 comments:
I love the name Safta....that is so pretty. I'm exhausted after reading that - but is sounds like a FUN time. I love the churro shot. Poor Hendrix...so tired.
That was one fun filled trip for her and your family too! what a sweet Safta that they have, she looks so happy when she is with them.
WOW! You guys have sure been up to lots of fun! Call me and let's please get the kids together!!!
HOW FUN!!! Cute pics!
Kris and his mom look so much alike! What a memorable time for your kids and their safta to have together!
Post a Comment