Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back at the Lake

 We were all so glad to be able to go to the Lake again and be around water.
"Ahhh... this is the life"
Look, I got a third tooth on the top!
Collin being silly
Brothers having fun!
Hendrix thinks he can swim...
So Cute!
All wet and sandy... one of the ways boys are happiest!

Brothers building a sand castle!

I came home, made dinner for my hungry boys and told Kris that I had forgotten how good it feels to be able to get out and do things with the kids again! Such a nice and fun day! We absolutely love the lake!

6 comments:

SUMMER said...

Is that Lake MV? I hadn't been there in years and went a few weeks ago! It was a BLAST!!! You are the best Jan! Thanks for my Neiman Marcus bars!!! I ate ALL of them by myself!!! xoxox

Janice said...

Yes sum... It is mv lake! We will have to go sometime.. it is so great for the kids!

Valley Girl said...

I was wondering if it was lake mv too... i loved that when i was little... so fun, and perfect for the little ones.
Yay for hendrix getting his cast off!

Valerie said...

So nice to have the cast off! Water always does make for good times, doesn't it? Love that lake. Ice cream at the snack bar and great fun. Wish we lived closer. Miss those little boys.

The six of us! said...

You'll have to let me know where this lake is. I think we'll have to take a trip out there next summer! So great to see the boys having so much fun : D

The Starr Family said...

They are true water boys! Love seeing little blond boys in the sand!