After moving here half way through the school year, we decided for Gavin and Collin to Start kindergarten over again since they have a late birthday. Gavin and Collin started the morning with K pancakes and Carson with a P pancake.
How did they grow up so fast? Wow.
Two Handsome Boys!
My Collin, so grown up and such a sweet boy!
My Gavin, Such a good boy and getting so big!
Best Buddies
Of Course Star Wars Backpacks and Lunch boxes, their favorite! And moms favorite because they are black... easy to clean.
Outside of their Classroom waiting to meet Mrs. Oakes.
They attended kindergarten readiness this summer so they were really comfortable with the school already... maybe a little too comfortable. Both of them were kicking back in the shade waiting to go in to class.. calm and cool, unlike mom.
Sitting on the rainbow rug.
Collin taking a quick look for his Dad.
Mrs. Oakes! She seems so sweet and nurturing... I think the boys are going to like her and it should be a great year for my two angels!
Can you believe this little guy is headed to Preschool?
Carson all ready to go and excited for his first day of Preschool!
He did not want to smile for the camera... But what he doesn't know is that he is still soo cute, smiling or not!
Of course Buzz Lightyear backpack and lunch box. He carried it all around weeks before school even started. There is also a large buzz in the backpack for his sharing item.
His teacher Miss. Marie, or as he calls her, Miss. Arie!
I think they are going to get along great... and he is not crying yet, so thats a good sign!
Playdough is his favorite so he was excited to play when he got there.
This is him asking me to stay for "this many more minutes."
Miss. Marie said he cried for about 10 seconds and then was fine. She also said the colored for 15 minutes longer than all of the other kids... not sure if she thought it was good or bad, I think it is great! He loves to color and draw too, an artsy boy :) Such a cute sweetheart!
12 comments:
I can't believe how big everyone is getting! What is it about the first day of school that always makes my eyes water... even if it's not my own kids! They just look so handsome and grown up and it's just too crazy how fast it goes. Your boys are so handsome and so sweet, I just still love them. Congrats on having three in school!!!
Hope everyone enjoys kindergarten/preschool and has a good year. What kinds of adventures will you and Hendrix be up to with the other boys out of the house?
They look adorable Jan, all of them!! So exciting for Carson to start Preschool, he is going to love it!!
Jan, how do your boys seem to get cuter every time I see them? I love all the back to school pictures! How fun! Can't wait to see you soon!
They are so cute! I love the matching outfits, but with opposite colors...so cute!! I didn't know your mom is involved in so many cool things. That shoe display is adorable & I was just looking at the playhouses last night. They are AMAZING!
they are SOOOOOO cute! I love seeing the twins grow and see them still looking so alike and seem close. I'm facinated by twins (obiviously) and love seeing yours, they are soo handsome, maybe we can arrange a marriage between the 4 of them! hahaha! ;)
I just adore your boys!
Jan, the boys are so handsome. I love Carson's hair. Just beautiful kids. Nixon has the Star Wars backpack too for kindergarten. I am glad I am not the only one who spends $70 on a backpack and lunchbox-ouch! Hope you guys are well:)
They all look so handsome and ready to get started. Hope you all have a great school year! Enjoy your one on one time with Hendrix!
Your boys look so cute! I love the backpacks photo. I'm gonna try that too! I love artsy boys - they are so sensitive! Have a great school year!
you have the cutest little boys Jan!
They are so dang cute!
Post a Comment