Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swirlz Family Night!

We walk to Swirlz frozen yogurt every week for family night and this week Mimi joined us! She brought Carson this book about Tommy Trojan that he carries everywhere with him.  
Hendrix loving his yogurt
yumm... good!
Carson loves to get his own toppings.  Last week we were eating dinner at the pizza place next door and Carson disappeared.  I was just starting to panic when he came walking out of the yogurt shop with a yogurt.  Kris went in to pay for it and the boy said he looked like he knew what he was doing and was so cute so he just let him have the yogurt.  Such a funny boy.
Collin being silly
Gavin and Collin enjoying their creations
Of course, Hendrix licks every last bit off his fingers!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the story about Carson getting his own yogurt. It's so cool to see them getting self sufficient (even if they can't pay for things yet). What a fun fhe tradition!

The Trotter Family said...

Carson is a crack up! I guess the kid knows what he wants and he is going to get it!

Valerie said...

Frozen yogurt is so yummy! I love that Carson went in and made his own, that is too funny. Such a cute little guy, who could say no to that little face, I couldn't have! Way to be self-sufficient Carson!! Fun soccer pics boys! We heart soccer!

The Starr Family said...

I can't believe how much your boys are growing! They are getting so big! We love frozen yogurt too and go to Golden Spoon all the time! It's a great after school snack also!