Yes, we do!
After a particularly hectic week, I decided kris and I needed a quick getaway. After calling my sister to see if she wanted to watch the kids for the rest of the weekend, we headed to our usual, La Costa Resort and Spa.
We enjoyed absolutely every second of peace and quiet... just what we needed.
We had an amazing dinner at Vigaluccis in Carlsbad on the water at sunset... it was amazing. So much so, that we didn't take any pictures, just enjoyed our time to talk and catch up. Jacuzzi after we got back to the hotel, room service midnight snack and... yah, we'll stop there. We wanted to sleep in but my body clock had me up at 7. We had a quiet breakfast at legends on the golf course, Kris actually got to read the paper... which he loves... sports section :)
Our boys seemed to be in good hands with....... Ashley?

..Or so we thought

Fun with fake mustaches and even side burns for Hendrix

We ended our time by spending the entire day at the Spa. We had lunch, massages, pool time and enjoyed the ambiance, amenities and especially the QUIETNESS of the day. Just what we needed, we were then ready to go back to our rambunctious crew with a renewed energy.
6 comments:
Yes, in fact I do! Would you mind packing me in your suitcase next time? Please let me out when you get to your midnight snack though, I don't want to be around for the rest!
Good for the two of you !!!!A little R&R always makes for a better mom and dad attitude towards the little ones. You both look very relaxed : )
My turn my turn! I want to get away! And especially if a fun sister will entertain my kids while i'm gone!
Good for you guys!
I love weekends like this. I think it's so good for a marriage to be able to remind ourselves why we got married in the first place! You are a busy mom and you deserve it! Wasn't La Costa just redone? I haven't been there in years. It looks like you had great weather too. I need a break!
Good for you! Someday i want to be like you guys, when my husband finally gets a job maybe it will happen :)Which is soon I hope!! this summer!! yay! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment