Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Wedding

It's Wedding Day! I started the morning by Picking up the cake and flowers before heading over to my parents house to help the bride get ready.
Jenna snuck out in the front yard in her towell to have a look at her beautiful Wedding cake!
Ash did a great job on her hair
Mom and Ash helped her get her dress on, which was beautiful!
The Bride, The Bride, The Bride!


Ready to go!


My handsome boys! The looked so so soooo adorable in their suits!
The 5 Loves of my Life!
Dad and Jenna waiting to walk down to the Ceremony
Sistas!




When Dad and Jenna were about half way down, Carson ran up and gave them a hug, and walked the rest of the way down with them.
Gavin and Collin loved watching Jenna walk down the aisle. Gavin said he was excited for the Cake and Collin said he was excited to see them kiss!
With the exception of Hendrix , my other boys were so quiet just watching and listening to the ceremony.

I think all who were there can not deny that there was a beautiful feeling surrounding Curtis and Jenna and the spirit was felt very strong by all in attendance.
Precious!
Mr. & Mrs. Duty!

Collin and Aunt Jenna
Hendrix with his Mimi
The happy Groom!










The Grooms side of the family. We missed Curtis's Dad, who was unable to get on his flight due to weather on the east coast.



Aunt Jenna and her Nephews... notice Hendrix going to pick up handfuls of sand....
... and then throwing it at them!




The mammaaas, The Mamas!



After taking some pictures on the beach, we headed to the reception at The Rooftop, in Laguna Beach. The weather was PERFECT!! It was a gorgeous day.











Hendrix and Cousin Beck
Curt and his Niece Raegan

Lovebirds Corner!


Cutting the most delicious wedding cake ever!






As we were getting back to oour car we saw Curtis's Brothers heading back from the beach! So glad they were able to catch some waves before they left!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Wow, guess I didn't have to wait long on pics. Everything turned out beautifully!!! The cake is gorgeous & everyone looks good. I bet she's glad they didn't take the court house route & I'm sure everyone appreciated all your work & support to the happy couple! Soooo fun!

Valerie said...

You guys did a great job! The cake and the colors are beautiful. Sweet Jenna looks so happy. I love the picture of all three of you sisters together. What a beautiful day on the beach! Well done wedding planners!!

The six of us! said...

How beautiful!!! Congratulations to your sis, they look very happy!!!

sarah said...

You guys did such an amazing job! I love all the cute pics. Congrats to Jenna! How exciting!!

Couture Events said...

This is amazing... you did an awesome job! I love it, everything coordinated perfectly and it was BEAUTIFUL! Your amazing! What a fun day! :)