Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Palm Desert

Kris played in a Golf Tournament on Monday in Palm Desert at the JW and Thanks to Jenna, Mom, Ash and Jeff... I was able to join him!
We always forget to take any pics when we travel together but randomly grabbed a quick one before going out on our last night.
Favorite Memories ~ Sleeping through breakfast and going right to lunch, Taking 2-3 bubble baths a day with out sitting on kids toys (ouch!) , watching the golfers from our very private and unusually huge deck in Robes, Catching up on Magazines, Laying by the pool, Shopping at the outlets, Rocky mountain Chocolate Factory Carmel apple & going to the movies during the day, Romantic Quiet dinners, My last day at the Spa, The first time I was able to wear 2 regular shoes since breaking my foot, "Dana" the whale, Getting some long awaited good news monday morning, Cheesecake Factory Dessert in Bed, A romantic 4 days with my Love. xo

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I want to know what this long awaited good news is! Maybe I should just call your mom!

sarah said...

How NICE!

The Starr Family said...

Good for you! I'm jealous!