Kris was so sweet to take care of the boys for the weekend while I went to San Ramon for my friend Robyns Birthday Party!
After she picked me up from the airport we stopped by the movie theater for some popcorn for movie night later! Yumm!!
The Van all packed up, ready to head to the hotel.
Robyn arranged some gorgeous flower arrangements, we didnt want them to get squished on the way!
A quick stop by the bakery to pick up the most amazingly delicious cake, covered in Marzipan!

Darling Invitations and High heel shoe with the evenings Menu.... The food was sooooo good!!!















Darling Invitations and High heel shoe with the evenings Menu.... The food was sooooo good!!!
Everyone went home with a a favor bag filled with spa goodies!
She rented the Presidential suite out for the night, so we played fun games, Ate delicious food, Had Manicures and Pedicures, Watched Movies and had such a fun girls night!
Manis and Pedis for everyone!
The Birthday Queen!
Such a fun group of Girls!!
A few of us stayed overnight at the hotel and went to lunch and shopping in Downtown Walnut Creek.
The night before I left Robyn took me to Fentons... Unbelievable ice cream and food! We each had a Black and Tan Sundae, which I am now craving just writing about it!
Sunday afternoon I was picked up at the airport by a car full of cute boys! We stopped by the spectrum for dinner and Pinkberry!
Mr. Collin
Gavin and Hendrix
I was so happy to be back with my boys again... I am almost never away from the overnight and I really missed them!
3 comments:
Hi Janice! What a special party for your friend,Robyn! Really an all girl's night! Very special time - and it's good to be away sometimes, even though it's hard. It makes me a better mom I think. It must be about time for me to do it again! LOL
How fun! Robyn always knows how to celebrate in style, I miss her. Looks like you had a fun time celebrating with her. I really miss you guys!
Hi Janice,
I finally have had a minute to check your blog. Thank you again for coming to the party, I could use another one!!! When the kids are in school and you have a minute to breathe will you send me the pics too. Since I forgot my camera, your my Jeremy :)
I could go for the food, cake and Fentons right now too. What a blast the party was, too much fun. All my friends thought you were so great and want you in our ward...too funny. Miss you, thanks again for send Blake's shirt I left on your bumper. Thanks again to Chris for letting me steal you for the weekend.
Miss you guys,
Robyn
Post a Comment