Jenna and Curtis Welcomed their first Baby, Miss. Brooklynn Eileen Duty on October 20th!
Ashley and I flew to Utah and were able to spend a few days with them in the Hospital.
She is Gorgeous! I cried when I first saw her! It has always been Me having the babys so it is really fun to be an Aunt!
2 Aunties!
Beautiful Aunt Ashley
We went on many walks around the hospital!
So Sweet!
Mimis first Grand Daughter!
The Beautiful Mama!
Jenna had a tough delivery and lost a lot of blood and required a few transfusions. Hence, the reason her hands and face have no color. Shes a troooper!
Being in the Hospital for days and days, we got ancy and escaped to do some shopping. I LOVE visiting other Targets than my own. Brings me such JOY!
Mom with her reading glasses, yep... those are lights on there!
Oohhhw! I just want to squeeze her!
Daddys Girl!
Proud Papa!
Baby Burrito
Another Walk...
Good thing Dad was there in all his handiness to fix the curtains!
Ash and I gave a Jenna a Shower.. All fresh and clean! All of us mothers know how AMAZING it feels to take our first shower after baby!
Trying to get some food down, thanks to Curtis!
THE DUTY FAMILY!
3 comments:
YAY!!! That's my baby!!!! You're a great aunt! baby B loves you!
Leave it to the Garlocks to have a baby girl in adorable headbands & girlie swaddlers before even leaving the hospital! She is so beautiful!
mouth open really wide ready for her first taste of man juice, I love to blow in a baby's mouth
Post a Comment