I was getting my Boys ready for school this morning and listening to Christmas music. I was listening to the song Thankful by Josh Groban which I have heard many times but today it struck a chord with me and I stopped for a brief moment in the midst of the morning chaos to express my Gratitude to my Savior for being so Blessed. It was a quick moment but I was overwhelmed with a feeling of Thankfulness.
My days are incredibly busy and Kris's days, even busier. Judging by my blog being months behind, I don't have much free time. But today I am Thankful. Thankful for my busy and sometime exhausting days. Thankful that in that moment I was fortunate enough to be making my Boys breakfast and getting them ready for school and cleaning up after Hendrix. Nope, I didnt get to shower this morning, skipped breakfast and I still haven't gotten my work out in. Things are crazy.. but I am Thankful for my Health, Energy and Financial means to take care of my 5 Boys. I LOVE them~ and I am Thankful for them.
2 comments:
I am thankful for you Janice. I love Christmas music and this time of the year. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment