For Family Home Evening on Monday nights we always go to dinner at CPK, Ride the train at the Promenade and get Mrs. Fields cookies for dessert! Today was Carson's first time riding the train, he laughed and thought it was so funny! Of course we had to ride it twice...in a row...might I add that it goes around about 8 times each ride...so needless to say after about 16 times around on that thing I was feeling a little dizzy and nautious!! The sweet little asian lady who runs it, (we still dont know her name...she just goes by "Choo Choo") knows us well and thinks she is doing us a favor by sending us around "extra" times..which is nice for Gavin and Collin..not the best thing when I am on! It was a wonderful night and we always look forward to next Monday!!
Monday, July 30, 2007
FHE...Monday night tradition!
For Family Home Evening on Monday nights we always go to dinner at CPK, Ride the train at the Promenade and get Mrs. Fields cookies for dessert! Today was Carson's first time riding the train, he laughed and thought it was so funny! Of course we had to ride it twice...in a row...might I add that it goes around about 8 times each ride...so needless to say after about 16 times around on that thing I was feeling a little dizzy and nautious!! The sweet little asian lady who runs it, (we still dont know her name...she just goes by "Choo Choo") knows us well and thinks she is doing us a favor by sending us around "extra" times..which is nice for Gavin and Collin..not the best thing when I am on! It was a wonderful night and we always look forward to next Monday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! Mimi and Papa have strong stomachs and would love a chance to ride the train with such cute boys!We will go around and around as many times as "Choo Choo" will let us! Count us in!
Janice...I love your blog. It looks so good, you will have to give me some pointers. I just saw the post with the tag..I will do it tonight!
you are so cute janice! i love that you road the train with the boys. we have never even been on that train but we need to.
Post a Comment