Nope, just Gavin and Collin at Little Tots Chef School! The Boys are signed up for a summer cooking class here in our community. It is fun for them to be able to mix, stir, measure and pour and me not have to stress about the mess! There was flour everywhere when class was over. This week they made pizza dough and smiley face pizzas! We baked them when we got home and I must say they were actually really good...I think we could give BJ's some competition!
3 comments:
Yummmm...I love BJ's. What a fun class. I think they are taking after their mom and grandma Eileen. They are going to be great cooks!
My favorite cooks!! The boys are so cute, what a fun class that they are in... keep it up their future wives will be grateful!
Miss these two! Haven would LOVE to see them!
Post a Comment