Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Carson!!






Today was Carson's First Birthday! From the time we woke up I was reminiscing about the events of one year ago today..It really was a wonderful day! I was due to be induced the following day and wanting things to happen more naturally so, my sister and I walked to Trader Joes for a few things and as we were walking back down our street, Jokingly she had me Jog back to the house holding a watermelon. Well, that did it and a short and honestly not really painful labor later our Carson was born! Today we celebrated all day starting with a Baby party this morning. It was fun to have my mom and sister Ashley spend the day with us! Carson loves balls and so we had a ball party with all of his little friends. The babies played and ate snacks while the older kids jumped in the birthday cake bounce house. I had bibs and matching sippy cups made for all of the guests..they all looked so cute. (see picture) A special thanks to Deb (nyandca.blogspot.com) for Carsons adorable "C" shirt..It was perfect! This evening our friends and conveniently, next door neighbors came over for cake and a little more celebrating. After a fun filled day the house is quiet....and I am exhausted...just like a year ago today I guess! We love you Baby Carson!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!! I can't believe it has already been a year. I still have yet to meet the little guy- so sad!! Happy Birthday Carson!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe my little newphew is 1 alreayd!! where has the time gone?? i wish i could have been there!! i was there in spirit. I send all my love from utah. haha. miss you!!

Debbie said...

glad to hear the onsie worked, he is adorable! happy birthday carson!

Kelly Fam said...

Looks like a fun party. Lots of little kids. Your little one is so cute. what a fun little family you have!

Karen and Joe said...

I totally forgot that Carson's B-day is one day away from mine. I still remember Chris calling me last year telling me about the birth and I was like "Chris who?" Haha! So glad things are going well and we miss you all tons.

Joe