
Friday Night we had tickets to see Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill in Anaheim, at what I still refer to as The Pond...It is a great venue to see a concert at and our seats were incredible...of course Tim and Faith were too!! Kris took me to dinner before at one of his favorite restaurants near by there called The Catch ...It was delicious!! (The best bread and herbed dipping oil ever!!) Thanks babe for a wonderful night!!
7 comments:
How fun Janice! We saw Tim minus Faith once at the Pond and loved it, I'm sure this was so much better! What a sweet husband!
What a fun night. My mom, sister, and I went to the show in Seattle in June. Tim and Faith are amazing together. We were in heaven. Remember when we went to see Tim in Salt Lake...and we were standing in the isle? That was so bizzare. It was still fun, though.
I just learned this week that it isn't the Pond anymore..like I will ever call it anything else. Glad you had a good time...you look great.
Kristol~Yes..I was actually thinking of that while I was there! I was trying to explain to Kris why we were standing in the Isle or I actually think it was the wheelchair section? I really dont remember why we were not sitting? It was fun though!!
Janice, in light of recent events with them did you keep your hands off Tim's package?
Danielle~ Yes...as tempting as it was, i did however manage to control myself...i didn't try to steal the ring off his hand either.
it looks like you guys had a wonderful time. aaron and i need to go to more concerts, they are so fun.
sorry i could not make it to the pool yesterday, i totally wanted to.
i would love to make carson a shirt. you just tell me what you want, etc. and i will do it.
Post a Comment