And he's off...
Our sweet Carson is turning ONE a week from today! There is a fine line between bragging and updating...with Carson's birthday coming up I wanted to list just a few of the things he has been doing...I'll call it updating as we are soo proud of our son! He has been taking steps for a few weeks but I think now we can say he is officially "walking"...he prefers to walk over crawling. Now that he can walk he wants to be practicing his new skill in the backyard where Gavin and Collin play, he always wants to be in the backyard..crying at the door to go out! He is getting so verbal and understanding so much. Each day I am suprised at something that he does or says and I realize how much he picks up from us all. Some of his favorite words right now are...Mama, Dada, Papa, Ball and The Ball, Shhh, Mimi, Hooray, Whats That??, duck, eyes, woof, nanas, num num, drink and making car noises while he pushes a car around...vrrmm. He is in love with dogs and woof's at everything that he thinks could possibly be a dog. Today at Target he was woofing persistently, after looking all around I finally noticed he was looking up at a target sign with their dog logo on it....I never doubt him. Whenever there is music on he is the first to make sure we all notice, he says "Dance, Dance, Dance" as he flales his arms around and tries to snap his fingers. He loves to play peek a boo and is obsessed with BALLS or anything in a circular shape that resembles a ball. He loves the produce section because everything looks like a ball and he loves Bananas. If the bananas go in the cart and he doesn't get one...he makes sure I am aware that he wants one...right that minute! He is so much fun and every day learning something new. He loves his 2 older brothers and wants to do everything that they do. We can't believe he is going to be One, but we really do feel that we have enjoyed every moment this year and taken time to savor the small things that are important in life.
4 comments:
He is SOOOO CUTE! Where has the time gone?
Carson has added the perfect touch to your already wonderful family! Now that he is talking and walking we will wait for the next big feet....Growing hair! (We all know how hard that is for our babies! Ha Ha
WOOOOW!!! What great pictures. Carson sure is a little handfull now that he is walking I'm sure. At least that is what Mom says. And you Moms know. Looking forward to more pictures on his first birthday. Love to all of you. And your "blog" is just a great way of keeping up to date seeing as we live so far away.
We watch it quite often.
Grandpa and Grandme Brink
Oh my gosh Jan! I can't believe how cute he is. WOW! He has gotten so big. I can't believe he walks. Everyone at my work is freaking out at how cute he is! I will have to come out soon to see you guys.
Ashley
yay for carson!!! i love him so much and the one thing i hate the most about utah is not getting to be there to see all of these great things he is learning!! but i am so proud of him and i miss him and all you very much!! i love you!!
Post a Comment