Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Grandpa Keith and Carson Keith



One of the reasons I went to Utah was for my Grandparents to meet Carson and to get a picture of Carson with my Grandpa Keith ( Carson's middle name). I had fully charged my camera and did not think I would need the charger. When we got to Utah...my battery was almost dead. I was so bummed because there were so many great photo ops! I got a few pictures and then bought a disposable camera. As soon as I got the pics of Grandpa and Carson, Collin got a hold of the camera and used the remaining film. It wasnt till I got home and uploaded my photos that I found about 20 minutes of random video that Collin had taken in the car on the way to Utah...no wonder there was no battery left! Carson Loves Gigi and G-pa~

3 comments:

Kristol said...

i love your grandparents. i am glad to see pic's of them. i'll always remember the power outage and the candle. i'll never tell that we lit our candle back in our bedroom!

Janice said...

Ha ha!! That is so funny, I do remember that. Yes, lets not ever tell about the dangerous candle we lit..it could have started a fire! lol...

Anonymous said...

Anyone thinking of driving to Utah.....DON"T!!! The airplane tickets and car rental are worth every penny!
(The Boys were GREAT! Their Mama? Not so much! Ha Ha