Saturday, October 6, 2007

Snack Day


Gavin and Collin had snack days for Preschool on Wednesday and Friday. Collin brought pumpkin shaped pizzas and fruit salad...very time consuming so we dont have a picture...and Gavin brought pumpkin shaped PB&J sandwiches, applesauce and Carrots with Ranch dip (his favorite). They were both so excited to bring the snack!!

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wow Janice...you are super mom. Great snacks! Cute boys, they are just getting so big!

Anonymous said...

i miss my newphews!!!!! =[

Cara said...

Your sister Ashley brought my brother to the USC game. I was hoping you were there too, but you weren't. :( The game was AWFUL!!!! I saw them a couple of times but never saw your dad. We were going to meet up with them afterwards for dinner, but it took us sooo long to get out of there so we just went home. Hope to see you soon some day!

Grandpa Gene said...

What a GREAT mom! Sounds like a lot of work, but I'm sure it was fun. wait until they spring the old "Mom we need 64 cupcakes for tomorrow" at 8:00P.M. the night before. Ah..... You got to LOVE EM!
We need to get together. Boys got their 4th birthday coming up this Friday.

Love, Grandpa Gene

Kristol said...

what cute snacks. you have great food ideas. i'll be turning to you when i need preschool snacks :)

Marci said...

JANICE!

Okay - I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend or something like that. How FUN to see you! Love the blog, the posts, the pics, etc. Your boys are too cute. Where are you guys these days? Still in so cal?

Anyway - hope you're doing well! Hope you don't mind the occasional blog stalker. :)

I'd love to get caught up sometime. It's been too long! Take care!

~Marci (used to be Moorhead)
bostonroms.blogspot.com

SUMMER said...

I miss these cute/ silly boys! We need to get them together with Haven soon!

Sheela said...

You are truly an amazing mommy and person. I hope you look at your blog and realize just how much you do for your family. It was so great to see you. It was like the good old days...skipping across the parking lot. Hoping you and your family are great. Tell your parents hello. Looking forward to chatting again real soon. Love Sheela