Monday, December 10, 2007
Still Here
Sorry for the lack of excitement on our blog recently. Its not that our holidays have not been exciting...we have been having so much fun, However we have 2 problems. 1) we got a new Camera and neither Kris nor I have sat down to figure out how to load the pictures to the computer yet. 2) Zzzzzzzzz.... I have been exhausted. It just takes way too much energy these days to blog.. I fall asleep on the couch right after dinner, Kris wakes me up about 9 or 10 and I head up to bed...Passing right by the computer. So, Again I do apologize but I hope that I will get that much needed burst of energy in my second trimester which starts Thursday. Hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season as much as we are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck on that sudden burst of energy. I am half way into my second trimester and I still haven't hit it. I still get morning sickness too! This baby is driving me nuts!
I have been the same way except I don't have the pregnancy excuse! I just noticed it was your birthday yesterday...Happy Birthday! Are you guys finding out what you are having this week?
Happy, Happy Birthday Janice dear...Hope your birthday was great! Hope your energy is coming back. I don't think I got mine back until month 6. Well...I take that back, I still haven't got it back... Mmmmm being a mom is exhausting, and I only have one.
Hope you are feeling better! I don't think I am going to the Rose Bowl...how about you? I saw your grandma the other day and we were talking about new little Beck and names we think you should name your baby...she likes Jake!!! (That is if you have a boy!)
Janice, cute blog! Found yours through Debbies! Hope you are feeling okay! Call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment