Yummy recipe! Do you have to cook the filling? So, I am 16 weeks on Wednesday. I went to an ultrasound clinic that will tell you as early as 12 weeks. It is 25 bucks in Costa Mesa. I bet you could find out soon. Good luck...think ribbons and bows!
I'm so glad to hear from you! Your boys are so big, I can't believe it! What a cute family you have!!! We definitely have to be blog friends! I love your recipe, it looks yummy! Here is our address: 22175 Westcliff MV 92692. Our blog is thestarrclan.blogspot.com
We got your card this week! Too cute, I don't think cute is the right word....precious, priceless, timeless, unforgetable! I love it. Thanks for sending it to us.
well, i'm just echoing everyone else about your christmas card. cutest thing i've ever seen. what a great family. love the picture of the boys fishing. priceless!
7 comments:
Yummy recipe! Do you have to cook the filling? So, I am 16 weeks on Wednesday. I went to an ultrasound clinic that will tell you as early as 12 weeks. It is 25 bucks in Costa Mesa. I bet you could find out soon. Good luck...think ribbons and bows!
Hi Janice!
I'm so glad to hear from you! Your boys are so big, I can't believe it! What a cute family you have!!! We definitely have to be blog friends! I love your recipe, it looks yummy! Here is our address: 22175 Westcliff
MV 92692. Our blog is thestarrclan.blogspot.com
Love- Carol, Jeff and the clan!
Hi Janice, just checking up on you. Hope your feeling good!
I just got your Christmas card & it's seriously one of the cutest cards I've ever seen! Those pics are adorable & where did you get it made? Too cute!
jan,
We got your card this week! Too cute, I don't think cute is the right word....precious, priceless, timeless, unforgetable! I love it. Thanks for sending it to us.
well, i'm just echoing everyone else about your christmas card. cutest thing i've ever seen. what a great family. love the picture of the boys fishing. priceless!
Post a Comment