For most people who may not know, Kris's dear Aunt Carole Passed away a few weeks ago. Yesterday we attended a beautiful memorial service for her in San Clemente. She was such an amazing person and so important in our lives and has always had a very special bond with Kris since he was very young. As I blog about the every day happenings at the Williams home I wanted to stop and pay tribute to her and the beautiful life she lived. We will miss her but know now that she is free from illness and at peace with our Father in Heaven.
1 comment:
I was so happy that Kris got to get up and say a few on Carole's behalf. I'm still having a hard time believeing she's gone. I just want to pick up the phone and call her. Thank you
Love Aunt Chris
Post a Comment