Friday was Gavin and Collin's Thanksgiving feast at school. They had the cutest outfits and looked darling. Sorry for the quality of pictures I was not doing well in the still camera department....Kris was more focused on Video taping. (per my request since my parents weren't able to make it, I wanted them to see good video of it.) It was fun to have the boys Great Grandma "LaLa" out to see the performance. We were surprised when they sang about 6 songs and the boys knew all of the words and actions. One of those proud parent moments :) Afterward they had a delicious Thanksgiving feast for everyone complete with pumpkin pie..yum! (Maybe now its clear why there are not many good pictures of that day, seeing as I was in charge of the camera and distracted by yummy food!) It was a fun day and we were excited to have Grandma share it with us!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Thanksgiving Feast
Friday was Gavin and Collin's Thanksgiving feast at school. They had the cutest outfits and looked darling. Sorry for the quality of pictures I was not doing well in the still camera department....Kris was more focused on Video taping. (per my request since my parents weren't able to make it, I wanted them to see good video of it.) It was fun to have the boys Great Grandma "LaLa" out to see the performance. We were surprised when they sang about 6 songs and the boys knew all of the words and actions. One of those proud parent moments :) Afterward they had a delicious Thanksgiving feast for everyone complete with pumpkin pie..yum! (Maybe now its clear why there are not many good pictures of that day, seeing as I was in charge of the camera and distracted by yummy food!) It was a fun day and we were excited to have Grandma share it with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These boys are just too much and too cute! Grandma called and we are going to try to bring Haven by on Thanksgiving to the "Bouncehouse" so she can see the boys! It has been too long!
Post a Comment