
BOY!!! We are so excited to find out we are for sure having a boy! I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago (thanks Rachel for the info) and the lady thought it was a boy but was not 100% sure. I went again on Friday and Yes, it is a boy. We are all very excited, I wanted a baby close to Carson in age so they could be buddies like Gavin and Collin and it works out perfect that it will be a boy. We already know what we are doing as far as boys are concerned :) One problem, I have my heart set on one specific boy name and Kris does not care for it...Dont you think I should have the majority of the say since I do all of the hard work? I told him he could pick the middle name. hmmm...now things could get interesting!
17 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! so what's the name?
Congratulations!!!! What name are you thinking of??? You should get to pick!!
I am making my blog private and I wanted to add you to my list. Will you email me your email address at caramia23@gmail.com?
Definitely, you get a majority of the say! :)
Name info will come out later...maybe a in a poll? :)
Congrats on having a boy. Boys really are the best :) Good luck settling on a name...Kevin let me have my way with Kaleb, hopefully you'll get your way with this one!
Good luck on that one. Chad and I are having major issues with our little girl's name. Chad is stubborn! I am feeling the pressure to settle on a name and it is still up in the air, but I agree, we do most of the work!
Yes, go boys! I would love to have another boy too one day! So so so excited for you guys!
Keep the cute boys coming!!!!! Congrats Janice!
Hey Kids! So it's another grandson,one more and we got a basketball team. As for the name, what did you have in mind, Janice?
We're so excited for your family! You two make beautiful boys! I'm keeping your Christmas card by the way - so cute - all those blondies!
Carol and Jeff
Congrdulations! How fun for your boys. I can't believe that it is already time to find out.
You guys have the cutest boys, it's no wonder you keep getting more. We are so excited for you. It will be perfect for Carson. I agree, it is just the best to have little guys close so they can be buddies. It seems like you went from 2 to 4 all over night. You probably feel the same way. Yes, I think you should have the majority vote on the name. However, you have several months to convince Kris that it is his idea...ha ha. I'm sure the name will be so cute whatever you decide.
NO WAY! I think that will be so fun for Carson! This is great news! I think you should have major say in the name! We have to do all the work for 9 months right?
Another little boy...you are wonder woman to be able to handle four little boys. I'm very curious about what this name that you like is... Spencer and I had the same problem. I thought that I should for sure get to pick the name...all that pain and suffering of having a baby! Spencer won...this time. I liked the name Jacob, I just liked another name a little better, but I'll save it for the next boy.
Good luck with the name thing. Ben and I always had a hard time...but it worked out. Congratulations!
Congrats! Four in a row - wow! You guys are seasoned parents when it comes to raising boys now! The name thing will work itself out. Hopefully one of you will lessen the opinion over time! Good luck! And, I have to say I will never again tell anyone my ideas for name picking. Before the baby is born, everyone has an opinion about it, but once they're named, they only say good things. Despite everyone's request for your ideas, that is my suggestion. But secretly I want to know what you're thinking of too! :)
You amaze me. I have been thinking of you. Hoping you are feeling great. 444444 boys???? WOW. Call me soon, and I have a blog..so call me so I can give you my add. Sheela
Post a Comment