Hope you had a good fathers day. I'm CRACKING up about the bat...so funny and tramatic all at the same time.
Kris looks like a natural- oh and I want your stroller!! Love the orange. Glad you had a good father's day!
I love that he is strolling along with a kid on his head, one on his side and a purse in from of him. I think we kind of take their masculinity away. They love it though!
hey, i was just going to tell you the background site, but i can see you found it :) looks great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hope you had a good fathers day. I'm CRACKING up about the bat...so funny and tramatic all at the same time.
Kris looks like a natural- oh and I want your stroller!! Love the orange. Glad you had a good father's day!
I love that he is strolling along with a kid on his head, one on his side and a purse in from of him. I think we kind of take their masculinity away. They love it though!
hey, i was just going to tell you the background site, but i can see you found it :) looks great!
Post a Comment