Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Laundry Day

My new way to do laundry! He likes the sound of the dryer so I put him right next to it...only problem, he is laying on all of the clean laundry I need to fold (notice how big the pile is!) . I will have to work around him for now, better go finish before he wakes up!

11 comments:

Danielle said...

That is so awesome. Hey, whatever works, right? I need to call you back. Sorry, we were away when you called and and I never remember to call you until it's like 10pm. Yes, we are going to Bass. I am so excited you guys are in!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute laying there! looks comfy! he looks like he's gonna be tall. hey I might be out your way this weekend, my little sis wants me to come out for a few nights. I will call you if I am in town and would love to meet up- I have your #!

Kim said...

I would NEVER fold laundry if that's what it takes! Is he doing any better? Bailey loved that white noise too. Sometimes the only way to calm her was to hold her right up to my face and shush. She would just melt into me. I hope you're doing ok!
BTW...I love that your dad just looks like one of the boys in the 4th of July pics. He really is just a big kid, huh?

The six of us! said...

How sweet is that pic! That's a great reason to put off folding the laudry. : )

Kelly Fam said...

That is so cute. I say absolutely whatever works. He looks so nice and content. How sweet!

The Trotter Family said...

That is so dang cute! If I had a laundry room, I think I would do the same thing. Instead, I am walking the neighborhood for an hour at night!

Kristol said...

That is a cute picture. I hope he gets "happier" soon. A crying baby is not easy. I love tot cooking school. I remember the fun things the boys made last summer.

Jay and JoAnn said...

Amen, to whatever works! We do whatever we can to have a few minutes of peace and quiet. Besides, that's probably the sofest bed he'll ever had. Hang in there. See you at Bass!! The nice thing will be plenty of arms to relieve you!

*Shelli* said...

He is so cute! I love your kids. Hey, what ever works to make them happy and sleep! :)

Grandpa Gene said...

Hey All! was so nice to see my son last Saturday! How's hendrix doing with the colic? Love Grandpa Gene

*liSa* said...

Oh that is so sweet. We missed you at bass lake. hope you can come next year!