Monday, August 18, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come!




The first day of Kindergarten was great! My Mom came to watch Carson and Hendrix while Kris and I went with Gavin and Collin to their class. The parents stay the first day for an hour and a half and then Tuesday they go by themselves. We are so grateful they got a wonderful teacher...she is so sweet and can already tell them apart..which means a lot to us! I have been enjoying my time with the little guys but am so happy when it is time to pick the boys up..I love hearing about their day! They are having a lot of fun and we are already surprised at some things they are learning..they say they love kindergarten...lets hope that continues!

5 comments:

The six of us! said...

Wow she's good. It still takes me a minute to think of who is who. Glad to hear they are liking kinder!

Cami said...

Jan, they are soo handsome! I can't believe how much everyone is growing. How is Hendrix? Does he still cry a lot?

Danielle said...

I can't believe they are in kindergarten...so fun for them and you:) I will be induced this week, I am feeling great. I was really lucky this time. Glad you guys are good:) We'll keep you posted.

SUMMER said...

No way... SOOO grown up! I just love those boys and know they will do great this year!!!

*Shelli* said...

They look so happy! At he ward camp out they were so excited to start school. You miss them when they are gone and love them more! :)