I'd like to Thank Gavin and Collin for giving Carson a haircut today "the reverse mohawk". They did use scissors but it looks like they buzzed it right down the middle with an almost bald spot on the top. He doesn't really have much hair anyway so it is really noticeable. If you don't see any pics of him for a while, you'll know why. ;)
8 comments:
Holy cow! Well, at least you can just buzz it all off since he is a boy. I am hoping that Micah never does this to Brooklyn. Then what do you do? By the way, it was good to see you the other day!
Twins! Poor Carson. Let's hope he doesn't turn around and take it out on Hendrix! Those boys of yours are just too funny.
oh man i miss you guys! lol!
Looks like the boys have been having fun :) Poor Carson doesn't have Hendrix to help him out yet to defeat the twins. Your blog header looks cute!
I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at the adorable picture!! Those boys ganged up on him and he probably loved it!! So cute!
Ah the dynamiuc duo are at it again! Just wait till Carson gives it back to them!HaHa
That is kind of funny but I know you were dying! :) I have yet to have a scissors episode but I just know that my crazy Berkley will figure something out soon... Carson still looks adorable!
That is too funny! Boys are so hilarious. At least hair grows back - and there's hair gel until then! The post below was insane btw!! What a crazy day!
Post a Comment