It is apparent that we have 2 Kindergartners in the house. Anytime Gavin or Collin wants to say something it is phonetically sounded out. Tonight I couldn't help but laugh at Collin, "Mom, I am H-H- Hungry , when will D-D-Dinner be ready?" I love it! They are already learning so much and this morning Gavin said " Mom, I think I am really getting to like Kindergarten."...Good News because I am really getting to like my time while you are at Kindergarten to get things done! :)
5 comments:
SOOO cute!!! They sure have grown up fast!!
What a fun after school snack - you have the cutest family!
that's always a plus when they like going to school.
Janice,
Just caught up with your blog...what a beautiful family you all are! Your boys are soo handsome! I can't believe how big the twins are and that carson is 2! Glad to see that you guys are enjoying life to the fullest as always! Miss ya!
Love,Karen and Joe
Don't hate me, but I tagged you. I know they're a pain, but this one is kind of funny.
Post a Comment