Sunday, November 16, 2008

Poor Hendrix!

I took him to the Dr today after second guessing myself, thinking I was over reacting.  He listened to his chest and said he heard bubbling but wanted a chest xray and it turns out he has Pneumonia!  It is a mild case so he started him on antibiotics and gave him some saline for our nebulizer machine.  It scares me because he is so young!  I feel so bad for him but am glad I took him in.  He's had his bath and a little massage..

                       Now, Hopefully he can get a good nights sleep... he has been waking up a lot the last 2 nights. 
 Sweet Dreams Baby Henz.  

4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

Little babies and Pneumonia.... not a good mix (well it isn't for anybody, but your right, especially little babies) I so glad that dr. caught that and treatment has started.
I've missed your last few posts. So...... Super congrats on getting in the spirit, and decorating of Christmas. I can't believe you have all that done even before thanksgiving!

Melvin and Carly said...

Yikes. Hope he feels better soon!

The six of us! said...

Oh my pneumonia!!! It's a good thing you took him back and listened to your mommy instincts. He looks like he is nice and cozy, hope he gets some well needed rest!

The Starr Family said...

Good thing you took him in! Always trust your "Mother's Intuition"!