Sunday, November 16, 2008

When the Boys are away... The Girls will play

My Dad and Kris went up to Northern California for the USC vs Stanford game.  It sounds like they had a great time and USC won, so of course they were happy!
My Mom and Sister came out for a girls night.  We ordered in delicious Steaks & Ribs from outback and watched a movie.  We were planning on having chocolate fondue but were too full and too tired. We spent Saturday Shopping and in toys r us to get an idea of what the boys want for Christmas.  Prior to them arriving I was in the grocery store with the boys and Hendrix woke up coughing and choking and when I picked him up he was wheezing really loud and breathing hard.  I tried not to panic but I cut my shopping off and called the Dr and they said to take him to the ER.  He has been having Nebulizer treatments (breathing machine) and is on a steroid but is still having really bad coughing attacks so I am taking him back to the Doctor today to have him checked out.  Breathing problems are so scary and especially with babies.  
The fires are not helping either... Hope the roads are open to the Dr office!

3 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so glad your fam does fun stuff like that! I love having girls things with sisters and my mom!
Poor Hendrix, you have to let us know what happens. Spencer has that once in a while too, we just always have on hand any kind of medicine he might need, plus a nebulizer and inhaler. ER gets expensive!

Kristol said...

Ahhh...is Hendrix OK? I tend to over react when it comes to babies, but better to over react than under react...right?! You never know... someday it might actually matter. Your gal night sounds so fun!

The six of us! said...

Oh poor little guy! I totally sypatize with you on the whole breathing issue, it really stinks that they have to go through that! Feel better soon little Hendrix!