Monday, January 26, 2009

Growing Up

So, recently I am realizing more than ever that Gavin and Collin are growing up, whether I like it or not.  This afternoon as they were playing with play-doh, I had the Kids Stuff music channel on TV and was surprised at the kind of music they were playing. I was even more surprised when Gavin said, "Hey, this is Hannah Montanna"  I looked at the TV and sure enough is was. I asked how he knew that and he said "Mom, she is the greatest rock star ever... the Jonas Brothers are too."  Who the heck are they and how does he know this?  Just growing up I guess and am not sure I like it!  

5 comments:

Kim said...

So sad! I turned on Blue's Clues the other day and Austin did not want to watch "a kids show." What?!?! You are a kid! I guess a big one now.

Kristol said...

you don't know who the Jonas Brothers are?? I admit I kind of like them...and Hannah Montana, too. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have the Miley Cyrus CD in my car...right now.

Anonymous said...

Kids DO grow up way too fast!! It's kinda sad.

Jenna G said...

haha that's because hannah montana IS the best rock star in the world!! guess i'm gonna have to come home and take my nephews to see the hannah montana movie that comes out in april.. hahaha of course they love hannah montana and the jonas brothers.. they are MY nephews!! they learn from the best!! :)

The Trotter Family said...

Wow, it does happen fast! I am freaking out that Micah will be in preschool soon. I don't know what I will do when he starts tell me what is cool and what isn't! I think it is just a sign that we are getting old.