Can you tell we are such Proud parents? We are so Proud of Collin for being Student of the Week! He has really flourished and grown over the last few weeks. We made this All About Me poster for him to share with his class.
Our first night with Bono the Monkey, we had Collin's favorite, CPK for dinner to Celebrate. Here are just a few things we did with Bono for the weekend.
Even though Bono's instructions said not to get him wet, I couldn't help giving him a little bath since I know nothing about the houses he has visited before ours.
We took Bono to Cosi for lunch and to roast marshmallows

Collin jumped on the trampoline with him... Bono jumped so high!

Frozen yogurt at White Lime
It was a great weekend with Bono!
3 comments:
Looks like Bono had a great time and was well fed!
I'm the same. that monkey would have been washed the second we walked in the door. That's why I'm glad only packaged treats can be brought to class, I don't have to worry about how the treat was prepared.
I'm the same. that monkey would have been washed the second we walked in the door. That's why I'm glad only packaged treats can be brought to class, I don't have to worry about how the treat was prepared.
Post a Comment