Yay! This is my first post from video taken with my new iphone! I have been telling Kris for years that I love my phone but feel like i should have video on it and finally... tah dah!! Thank You Apple! I am thrilled to be able to capture precious moments in my life and for some of our family who are farther away, to be able to see and hear the kids. I am a little obcessed at the moment and seem to be recording everything! Mom Judy~ You are going to love this new addition to the blog!
He may not be walking yet but he is starting to talk a little more. His first word other than mama and dada is Uh-Oh! It is now a game that we play, he drops and I pick up... and I love it! Such a funny boy!
* I guess you might have to scroll down and pause the music? Maybe I should take the music off now since there will be many videos coming? hmm..
3 comments:
I love and hate that stage. It is cute the first three times and then after that, it is just annoying! He is so cute though, so you can't get mad and it is hard not to laugh!
What a sweetie pie! Gotta love that stage. Hope your all doing well and I look forward to seeing more live feeds!
Hey, that takes a pretty good video! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment