Hope you're all feeling better.
Sweet! I've been thinking about getting something like this. So glad to have a reccomendation.Feel better!
I've been wanting something like this! We are about to get new carpet and want to keep it looking good! Where did you find it?
My sister loves her's too. She said it sometimes does too good of a job....it leaves the spot cleaner than the rest of the carpet!
we have this and love it (mostly because of the cats :(!!!!!!)
I want I want
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hope you're all feeling better.
Sweet! I've been thinking about getting something like this. So glad to have a reccomendation.
Feel better!
I've been wanting something like this! We are about to get new carpet and want to keep it looking good! Where did you find it?
My sister loves her's too. She said it sometimes does too good of a job....it leaves the spot cleaner than the rest of the carpet!
we have this and love it (mostly because of the cats :(!!!!!!)
I want I want
Post a Comment