Gavin and Collin had their Kindergarten Christmas Cookie Play at school today!
I love that every time the boys have a school program, one of them sneaks in the classroom "to use the restroom" or "get a drink" , to make sure that we are there before the kids enter.
Ding-Dong-Ding... Collin is a Cookie Bell, watch him merrily swing!
Toot-Toot! Make way for the cookie train! Gavin's car piled high with cheer for a joyous holiday season and a very bright New year!
Papa and Collin! So fun for Papa to see their classroom!
Cutest boys ever!
Their buddies, Easton and Ethan... eating Chocolate cookies and drinking Hot Cocoa and milk.
These sugar cookies were a family effort... we had so much fun making them and listing to christmas music.
The highlight of the day was riding home in Papas convertible... or as Carson calls it " the car with no woof on it"
Posing for the Rose parade!
I know this does not look safe, they were just in the culdesac.
So Fun!!
This little guy did not ride in the Convertible but wanted to drive my car... he will stay in there and pretend to drive the car forever!
Tired boys cuddled up on the couch watching a Christmas move! Our favorite thing to do on a december night!
Carson all cuddled up for the movie too!
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
What cute cookies you have! I love the convertible pic too. Such fun Christmas happenings :)
I love Christmas programs! It is so fun to see kids At school in their element.
Merry Christmas...
PS Miracle on 34th street... not a good one to watch with the little ones... it raised all kinds of doubts in JT...I'm afraid I may only have 1 or 2 more years with him believing in Santa. *tears*
I love little boys all cuddled up! And I love the awesome cookie train and bell - great visuals!!! Fun party and it's great that Papa could come! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment