Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Back!

I have been a slacker recently! Kris has been off work for 5 weeks and just went back this week, which is bitter sweet... but thats another story. So, I can't sit on the computer all day while he's around... right? I wouldn't want him to think that's what I do all day... right? Ok... maybe sometimes it is. But he doesn't have to know that! We have had a crazy few months and are ready to enjoy this beautiful season. Happy December 1st!!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Holy cow, I can't keep up! You blogged like crazy. Busy busy, huh? I love the PJ tradition. I might need to steal that one!

The six of us! said...

What a great tradition to do PJ's on Thanksgiving. I tried to make some for my kids to give to them today, but ended up buying them and giving them those instead. Looks like you have been having a fun time. And how nice to have Kris home for so long, I would love that! Hope you are enjoying the holidays, we miss you all! xoxo