This is just some of what we got, there are layers and layers underneath. We ate all 6 of the oranges today and they were heavenly... packed with vitamin C!
The boys waited all afternoon and were on the look out for him to arrive... they came running in to tell me he had left the box! Carson helping with the fresh flowers.
Gavin, and all of the boys were so helpful in unpacking the cooler and sorting it into the correct drawers.
Collin heading to the pantry to put away the honey.
I am really excited about having more of a variety of healthy choices in my house and am excited to start making smoothies with not just fruits, but greens... we'll see how that goes!
8 comments:
How heavenly! Are they very pricey? I'm pickey when it comes to my produce so I don't know if I could trust someone else to pick it out, but it all looked so yummy and fresh!
what a cool thing! Great way to get kids excited about eating healthy too! Great job
That is awesome...but what do you do with the acorn squash? I never know what to do with those things and there is no way I could get my kids (Chad is one of them) to eat that. Let me know if you have a secret recipe!
I love this idea! I am going to have to try it out too. Hadn't heard of it before...
Sweet! I love any kind of delivery. Tuesdays will be a day to look forward to as Farmer Bill delivers the goodies. Your kids will probably eat healthier because of the excitement of it all.
How funny --- I was at the park last week with the kids and I started talking to these 2 ladies and they told me about this....I am so excited to try it!
Okay so I just put in my 1st order!! How exciting! Thanks Janice! I was also telling my girlfriend Alicia about it and she placed an order as well....now we are looking into getting the blendtec- how fun!
SO bummed....they only deliver in SD area. I will have to get the name of the one out where I live.
Post a Comment