Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Engaged!

My Sister Ashley was Purposed to by her boyfriend Jeff and..... She said YES!
They will be married on July 10th and we are so happy for them!

Fronk (my Mom) and Howard Weinstein ( Me) are back in business, planning another wedding~

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Joette told me the exciting news!! How fun....another wedding for you to plan! We are so excited for her!

The six of us! said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll both do a fabulous job in the planning!

Kristol said...

Eileen and you are the best Fronk and Howard I know. Congrats to Ashley!

Valerie said...

We are so excited for them!! I am sure she is so grateful to have such awesome wedding planners!! He reminds me of Scotty, with his cute hair and glasses! We miss Scotty!

Chelle said...

Yay, congrats! I'm excited to see more wedding pics :):)

The Starr Family said...

How fun, they are cute together!

Karen and Joe said...

wow! SO much funa nd exciting news in your family right now!! Tell her congrats too for me!! :-)