Last Night Kris took me to an Angels Game. It has been a long time since we have gone to a sporting event together and we had a lot of fun! The Seats are AMAZING, 2 rows behind home plate and we at in the Diamond Club and enjoyed the most DELICIOUS all you can eat dinner while watching the game on the deck.
We had such a fun night... and it never hurts when the Angels win too!
4 comments:
What a great date night! Go Angels!! Love when the food is all free, you eat so much you are sick, but it is all part of the experience.
Angel games are so awesome! Our family has ticket behind home plate too. And that food there is awesome! I love to just order it from the seats as well. I think I'll call my brother and set up some dates! Glad you had so much fun!
I love watching baseball live in the stadium! Sounds like a fun night.
How fun! I think there is something special about going to sporting events. They are more fun than the usual outing, right?
Post a Comment