Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Shopping

My Mom took Hendrix Shopping at Toys r Us so he could pick out his Birthday presents from them.
He had such a great time picking out toys and putting them in Mimis cart... Not mine... smart boy!


Auntie Jenna and my future Niece came along!
He insisted that we put him in this highchair, then insisted that we fill his cup with the juice from the store shelf, then wanted a snack off the shelf and had to have them in the cup holder part of the highchair tray. it was all cute until we couldnt get him out without a tantrum. He sat there content...eating his snack.
We almost just bought the highchair but since he is 2... he probably doesnt need it anymore.
Fun shopping trip... And I scored an amazing deal on a present for Carson:s Birthday in August!

1 comment:

The Starr Family said...

My kids love toy r us - I hardly go there though. I have such a hard time saying "No"